Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Hueco Tanksgiving

A long overdue photo dump from our Hueco Tanksgiving weekend.  It was fantastic meeting up with old friends, making new ones, and watching projects being sent.  Despite a lack of notable ascents on the trip, it was very motivating to see the progress I've made since I last tried Choir Boys, Diaphanous Sea, and Power of Silence in January 2012.  Though I am physically weaker, my gains in technique have brought me to the cusp of climbing all three classics.  I see big things happening in 2015!
The almost send of Power of Silence

Exactly the face you want your spotter to have.
Matt M. working Sarah
Project Sent! (sorry I missed your name)

Chelsea M. on Sign of the Choss
Kyle H. starting Diaphanous Sea

The picturesque Memento

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive